GlobalOrderNow.com implements Stripe as the payment methods accept the major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. To accomplish this, Stripe uses the best-in-class security tools and practices to maintain a high level of security. That’s why more and more companies worldwide — from Amazon to Google to Zoom — trust Stripe when it comes to managing their payments and subscriptions.
From Viewpoint of customers:
- When you are ready to buy the products or services, you will click on the ‘checkout’ option and enter the card details.
- The financial information you provide goes through Stripe’s payment gateway after encryption. Stripe verifies if the required funds are available, and it serves as a merchant account (with GON as a sub-merchant).
- The payment passes through the credit card network (for example, Visa or MasterCard) and then to the bank, which later approves or denies the transaction.
- Finally, the confirmation gets back to you (from the bank to the card network to the payment gateway and eventually to the customer) — and you are notified about the acceptance or denial of the payment.
- Works with all types of currencies, banks, credit cards, and wallets
- Provides informative UI with graphs and charts for customers
- Gives an overall seamless checkout experience for customers